Thursday, October 31, 2013

One of these things is not like the other one

I don't eat much GF bread, mostly because it sucks. I was extremely hungry for something hearty and I came across these babies.


They looked delicious and I had a fantasy of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits. I've never heard of Chebe brand, but it was all fancy, expensive and I was starving....so I bought them. 


I cooked them exactly as directed on the package. They didn't quite come our as advertised. 



They were flat. Not sure...here is another angle..


I cooked them as directed for 30 minutes & didn't want to cook them any longer because they were so hard. 

So here is the DL (down low) The flavor is very good, but they are very thick, dense and pretty firm while still warm. You could use them as a discus after they have cooled off. 

I certainly would not buy them again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment