Saturday, August 10, 2013

Review Pamela's gluten free chocolate cake mix

I've had this cake mix for a while, so I decided to give it a try. I may have out-chocolated myself. I bought this mix at New Seasons. 


It is a rich dark chocolate, which is my favorite. I followed the directions on the package and added about a cup of mini chocolate chips. Yum. I had a can of milk chocolate whipped frosting. All of my ingredients are gluten free of course. 

I used my brownie pan to make square cupcakes, just for fun :-)  I didn't really try to make the frosting pretty. Sorry! 



They are very moist and delicious! Super duper rich & chocolatey...not for the faint of heart. I recommend this cake mix. I didn't frost all of them, because I am going to freeze them. I will post an update about how well they freeze. 


I would love to make these again with some homemade peanutbutter frosting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment