Monday, April 22, 2013

Burgerville' GF friendly menu items

Burgerville is a delicious burger chain in Oregon & Washington. It's quite a bit spendier than, say, McDonalds, but the food is a million times better!

One day as I was out & about, I was craving a milkshake and Burgerville makes pretty delicious shakes. I decided to look up their nutritional information online. They had a section specifically addressing GF issues.

http://www.burgerville.com/wp-content/uploads/burgerville-gluten-free-menu-items-and-ingredients.pdf

The website also said that some locations have a GF bun. I decided to investigate further. I was happy that the girl I spoke with was fairly knowledgeable. I placed an order for the Pepper Bacon Burger gluten free. I asked and at my location, they have a separate fryer for just fries (no breaded items) However they did inform me that the fryers were right next to each other, so there could be cross contamination. I decided to go for it anyway. Be sure to ask at your location if they have desperate fryers.

I was given a container that was marked GF. Inside was the fixings for the burger and an individually wrapped Udi's GF bun. I love that it was sealed.

I built my burger and it was delicious!! I haven't had luck with GF buns, but this was big, fluffy & delicious. (I went back a couple of weeks later & the bun wasn't as fresh, but still not bad)

I also got the rosemary shoestring fries & they were tasty. I love that in the fall they have sweet potato fries!!

Their milkshakes are pretty amazing too. I love the Mocha Perk milkshake the best. Burgerville is known for having fresh local seasonal items on a regular basis. I would recommend checking it out!

Find a Burgerville near you;
http://www.burgerville.com/find-a-restaurant














2 comments:

  1. Burgerville is the one such place to have burgers and will never let you down. It serves seasonal foods and includes various items like French Fries, Onion Rings. So, Find the latest Burgerville Menu Prices from this article.
    burgerville seasonal menu is a casual Restaurant which was founded in 1961 in Vancouver, Washington. This restaurant was started by George Propstra. Today, they have 39 locations in Washington and Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's on the menu for today

    ReplyDelete