Thursday, April 18, 2013

Chipolte-licious

I really love that I see Chipolte restaurants everywhere. They state on their website that everything is GF except their flour tortillas.

I have read reviews that the staff is happy to be accommodating by changing their gloves for you so there won't be any cross contamination from handling four tortillas.

Yes, they are making a killing charging $7 for a bowl of beans, rice & meat. It tastes delicious, is fairly quick and I love having a place I know I can go to in a pinch.

Added bonuses are the meat is hormone free & free-range. They even claim to have happy pigs!! Also in California you can get tofu as an option AND margaritas. I can't verify the margarita is GF. Gotta love fast food hard liquor though!

http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/menu/special_diet_information/special_diet_information.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment