Sunday, March 31, 2013

GF Easter dinner

We had a ham. I normally don't like ham, but the Costco Kirkland spiral sliced ham is pretty delicious. And even with the glaze, it is GF!

For my signature mashed potatoes (shhh, don't tell) I do 2 packages of instant mashed potatoes, a huge container of sour cream, sharp shredded cheddar cheese & lots of real bacon bits (costco). Yummers! Use an oversized pot, because after you add all of the extras, it is a lot!

For a veggie, we normally have "green bean casserole". The cream of mushroom soup is NOT GF! So I have another secret recipe. I sauté green beans in olive oil wit a lot of garlic, and a fair sprinkling of Penzy's Northwoods Fire seasoning. It's pretty awesome.

For the family I made Pillsbury canned crescents rolled with cheese

We also served fresh pineapple with dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment